Well, here I am! I had an account before, so the naming of my blog account may not conform to the one specified by Dennis. My name will appear as Phemmy. But I do hope this is okay. One side of this blog that I may like to discuss is the security of the information we have on here. Is it hidden from other online users. Just thought I should ask, in case some other people interested in something like this stumble on it and decide to do something funny.
-AO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If a user types http://cadb-ds.blogspot.com/ she accesses the blog content. At the same time, the content is not reachable via search engines (like Google). Also, the blog doesn't appear in the directory of blogs hosted by Blogger service. The last two are due to the blog settings I specified earlier.
I put in the same settings as Denis in my blog, so it's not visible in catalogs. Furthermore, I think only authors (people we have invited, i.e. just us) have a right to write anything. So I wouldn't be concerned of security - but wouldn't put entire half-finished manuscripts here. As long as this is for technical discussion and communication, no problem.
Hello from the Outside World!
I got here from http://www.blogger.com/profile/08618474887227615542
And if my comment reach you, then I think your question about security is solved. :)
Tyrael
Post a Comment